My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ever Have One of THOSE Days

I seem to be experiencing one of those today!  It's Saturday, and I really want to be somewhere else enjoying myself, anywhere really! Catching some rays at the beach, exploring on watercraft, hiking, but instead I am attempting to check off a few items on my LONG to do list and everything seems against me : (  Updating listings, no I get a few pictures in and the battery on my camera dies, so I have to plug it in to charge, guess I'll come back to that one later.  Transferring all of my email accounts over to one integrated location, sure seems simple enough, but of course there are kinks to work out and it takes way longer than I thought.  I am constantly reminded that there is a "plan" and though we may think that we have mastered a skill we will be further tested to make certain we actually have!  I guess I need to heed my own advise here and move on the next item, 'cause what I'm doing now is not what I'm supposed to be doing at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3