My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Victories

I had a much needed victory yesterday!  I'm feeling confident enough now in my techniques and design abilities to experiment and had this idea to attempt something that others have not been able to do successfully.  I'm not going to go into full detail here because I don't want to disclose my approach, but the photo is proof of my victory : )  The failures I've been dealing with of late have tested my confidence to continue, but in hindsight, that is simply the universe's way of helping us appreciate the victories.  And victories, no matter how small, can raise the spirit just enough to persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3