My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sometimes when you win, you lose

I had to eat crow today!  And what really sucks is that I know I'm right, but they have what I need and I can't find it anywhere else, so here I am asking for forgiveness when I am in the right : (  And just so you can see where I'm coming from, I stuck to my guns and requested a refund that I knew I deserved and after several emails I got it, but then the next day my full order that I spent an entire morning preparing was deleted by the company!  And the worst part is, with as many internet companies that supply jewelry findings I can't find a single other one that carries these parts, so I have to ask for a pardon.  Compromise... sometimes it works in your favor and sometimes it doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3