My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY CANCELED : (

Confirmed Artisans/Vendors: (and more to come)
❥ click name for a preview : )
*Stephanie ~ SSMDesign Jewelry Personified (Dec. 9th and 10th) ~ 
Handcrafted Fine Jewelry
*Raphaella ~ Heartful Art (Dec. 9th) ~ 

Motivational Art and Paintings
*Colette ~ Thirty-One (Dec. 9th) ~ 

Customizable Handbags and Accessories
*Stephanie ~ Rodan and Fields (Dec. 9th and 10th) ~

Beauty Products
*Jeff ~ The Coffee Plant (Dec. 9th and 10th) ~ 

Craft Roasted Small Batch Coffee
*Kristi ~ Kristi’s Klean Kreations

Bath and Beauty
*Paisley ~ Paisley Fawn (Dec. 9th) ~

Handmade Plush and whimsically Twisted Illustration
*Karen ~ Yummy Wear Diaper Cakes

Fanciful Diaper Cakes
*Meredith ~ Wild Woman Beads

Beaded and Lampwork  Jewelry
*Bonnie ~  Bon Jean Creations (Dec. 9th) ~ 
Hand Sewn Treasures
*Amanda ~ Hawaiian Butterfly Organics (Dec. 10th) ~ 

Organic Bath and Beauty Products
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3