My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence

I am so immensely thankful for the freedom to be able to have my own business and be independent of the corporate world!   Independence to me is the ability to be myself, do what I want when I want, show my face, choose my own clothing, walk around anywhere I wish, and own my business, and these are only a few examples of the freedoms I usually take for granted!!!  "Independence Day" helps to remind me of what so many others only dream to have!!! And so, I say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of the men and women working and fighting every day to keep our freedoms!!!  Happy Birthday America, land of the free and home of the brave : D

Here is a link to another great cause ~ http://operationtankyou.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3