My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Thursday, July 18, 2013

In Print...

I am so proud, honored, and excited to announce my first magazine print feature!  I was contacted in May by the senior editor of The Crafts Report magazine to feature my work in their special eco conscious July 2013 issue!  I excitedly accepted of course and the photo above is of the 2 pages containing my work within the magazine.  If you have the opportunity to peruse the issue, I'm featured in the "Crafts Scene" section page 14 and "FACE Time" section page 50.  To view it online click here and hover over "subscribe", then click "view sample issue", I'm on pages 14 and 54 : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3