My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Friday, January 11, 2013

Reflection...


As I reflect on 2012, the ins and outs and ups and downs, I can't help but let out a sigh and smile.  One because my first full year in business is under my belt and two because I consider it a success.  Of course it wasn't without it stresses, problems, and let downs, however I prefer to focus on the positives and work toward the future.  I met and in some cases far exceeded every goal I set!  I feel as though I spread myself a bit thin though.  I tried a lot of new strategies to get my name (brand) out there, but couldn't really give all that was needed to any one of them, so I in-turn became stressed that I wasn't doing enough, or I was failing at this, that, or the other and there just wasn't enough time in each day.  So this year I'm thinning out and pairing down!  Focusing on what I now know works and what I truly want to work!  I have a lot of new designs in the pipeline and big plans!  So get ready 2013, here I come ready and raring to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3