My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Countdown Begins...

                               www.SSMDesign.etsy.com
Well, the countdown has begun.  I am now within the the final 2 week stretch before my very first public showing of my jewelry at the Stoneybrook at Venice Art Festival.  I still have quite a long list of to-dos, but the excitement and anticipation I'm feeling are palpable!  Honestly I don't know what to expect, I've been to art/craft shows as a patron before and my years of working events should have me well prepared.   It should be loads of fun and plan to drink it all up and enjoy each and every moment : )  But now to the final preparations...  and by all means, if you are in the area on Sat. Nov. 5th please stop by and say hello (directions are posted below)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3