My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Really Happening...





I've held off in announcing this huge news until the deal was done and now I am ecstatic to proclaim that SSMDesign ~ Jewelry Personified is officially a successful business!  I got my first wholesale order and it's ready to ship, so you can now visit Dragonflies Handcrafted Jewelry and Gifts in Saint Augustine, Florida to see, hold and purchase my jewelry in person!  I've had some false starts, but this is real and I feel like Pinocchio must have felt the day he became a real boy, I couldn't be more proud : D  Hopefully this is the first of many!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3