My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Friday, September 30, 2011

New Friends and Possibilities...

Yesterday was kind of rough.  I am realizing that I know quite a few people, but there aren't a whole lot of them that I would truly consider friends and that saddens me, a lot!  There are many reasons I can think of and I'm working on myself as well as my situation, but I also feel that one shouldn't have to change who they are to be loved!!!  So I am choosing to see today filled with possibilities and my future as being just as open : )  I have so much "new" in life right now that I can't see it any other way, so here's to tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that etc...  I too am on the edge of glory, if only for myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3