My Story

I'm a girl from a small town in Ohio living in a beautiful coastal town in Florida. I'm married to my very supportive high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful fur baby, Hula. I studied interior design in college and after several career reincarnations I am now here, living the unexpected life of jewelry designer and absolutely LOVING it!!! This blog chronicals my journey through this wild and exhilarating and sometimes exasperating world of jewelry making from idea to fruition!

My art is available at Old Florida Gallery and Outdoor Center in Englewood Florida

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pride and Accomplishment

I know that pride is one of the seven deadly sins, but damn it I am proud!!!  I feel such a huge sense of accomplishment upon the completion of my website!!!  MY WEBSITE, that I BUILT, just me, only me    : D  and it took almost a month, but I did it!  Blood, sweat, and tears went into the making of this site.  Well maybe not blood, there were definitely tears, lots of tears.  Now all that is left to do is fill it with my lovelies : )  They say that if you build it they will come, so come and have a gander, and maybe buy yourself a little something...  www.JewelryPersonified.com !  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Tell me what you're thinking : )

UA-17231022-3